Pagina's

29 januari 2012

A whole new blankie!


Around new-year I promised to reveal my new blanket in progress, so here she (yes, it’s a her!) is:



004



012



Or at least, parts of her :-)



024



019



A granny square blanket she will be!



026



More than 20 different colours, surrounded by neat, white little borders…



008



I’m going to try not to repeat the same square twice, so every block of colour will be unique :-)



009



A blanket big enough for two she will become, so many more squares are going to be made!



013



Again the cotton is Drops Paris, crochet hook number 4 and lots of patience :-)


And with every finished square, I'm tucking in the ends! I'm not going to finish off hundreds, thousands of little tails at once :-)

(that's what they call learning from experience...)


018



For the moment the counter sits at 65 blocks… And needed are around 450 squares, so my big she’s-finished-reveal won’t be for next month! But this blankie is a good on-the-run project, so she’s travelling around with me :-)


What do you think about her? Her colours, pattern, the white borders?


Love, Zjizjipke!

6 opmerkingen: