Pagina's

14 juli 2012

Washing and drying…


Last weeks have been really busy workwise, so an occasional row of crochet has been the most creative part of my life :-)
In between my shifts I have been preparing part of my next big non-crochet project! Oh, wait, some crochet may sneak into the final result, but mostly it’s about fabrics and stuffing and glue and paint and stuff… Curious yet? ;-)

This week I washed some fabrics from the thrift store and my grandmother to be used in ‘the project’. A beautiful sight on the clothesline!

BILD2136

BILD2140

Now for the ironing part, sigh, it’s the part I least enjoy… Well, no time like the present, I guess?

Enjoy your weekend!

Love, Zjizjipke!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. Werd er instant vrolijk van als ik binnenkwam :-) Alleen het strijken was niet zo gezellig ;-)

      Verwijderen
  2. ja... nu ben ik echt wel nieuwsgierig zenne !
    mooie stofkes !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ben nog aan het wachten op noodzakelijke spulletjes, daarna ka ik er echt aan beginnen! Nog even geduld ;-)

      Verwijderen